ADSON Forceps with 1×2 Teeth
£25.00 (exc. VAT)
Forceps Adson, 35mm – product code BMTBD-30
(Also known as Rat tooth tweezers, tissue tweezers, tissue forceps, Adson’s)
- Adson Tissue Forceps are for holding and manipulating delicate tissues. These forceps have a wide, flat thumb grasp area that is commonly serrated.
- Tissue Forceps are often used to hold tissue in place while performing procedures as they are unlikely to cause damage. Exploratory surgery is made easier as the small tip and interlocking teeth allow for access and manipulation of small areas.
- 1 x 2 teeth per forceps
- 12cm Long
- Highest quality stainless steel available.
- Autoclave at Temp 130 ͦ – 134 ͦC
- This instrument is warranted for 5 years against manufacturing defects.